My Shortcuts – Quick and easy way to launch your most commonly opened websites and applications

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed and if you have questions related to your ubuntu system post question to our forums. Thanks for visiting!

My Shortcuts provides a quick and easy method to launch my most commonly opened websites and applications from a visually pleasing user interface. The shortcuts include everything from Planet Ubuntu to Rhythmbox.

Install My Shortcuts in ubuntu Open the terminal and run the following comamnds
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:silver-fox/myshortcuts
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install myshortcuts
Screenshot



Source : ubuntugeek[dot]com
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Computer, Internet Tips - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger